søndag 16. juli 2017

Rose Princess Tilda


Hi there! Here comes my card with Rose Princess Tilda from the I Belive in Unicorn Collection 2017. It is an easel card, and you can write a greeting on the tag on the top of the card.


Strawberries and butterfly are made with dies from Magnolia. I have added some Stickles - Star Dust on to them.


The flowers are also made with dies from Magnolia. I have cut them out, then sprayed them with water and curled them. Left them to dry up.


The beautiful pattern papers are from Maja Design and the Summertime collection. The text is from Stempelglede.


I have put some Sisal grass under the flowers and strawberries. 
The image is coloured with Distress Ink, reinkers and Markers. I have coloured her like a little strawberrie :) The pearls in her hair and around her are made with Liquid Pearls. 


Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!
I wish you a wonderful week to come.

With love,
Camilla

2 kommentarer:

Patty O'Malley sa...

Another beautifully detailed card, Camilla! I love your work!

Fikreta sa...

stunning card!