søndag 14. august 2016

Tilda Enjoying Summer


Hi! I am back with my birthday card to my lovely friend Debbie D :)


I have coloured up cute Tilda Enjoying Summer, with Distress Ink, re-inkers and Markers. Most of the dies I have used are from the DooHickey Club vol 5. Under I have some detail photos for you:










The beautiful papers used are from Maja Design and the Summertime collection. The metal corner is from WOC, and I have painted it with white Gesso. And have you seen the cute tassels?! I just loooove them! So be aware, you will find them on many of my future cards ;) They are made with a die from the vol 5. The flowers are also made with dies from that Club kit.


I have used doilies and laces from the lovely shop Live & Love Crafts. So happy to find such goodies there ;)
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

With love, Camilla

1 kommentar:

Patty O'Malley sa...

Gorgeous card! What a treasure for Debbie!