mandag 4. januar 2016

Lingonberry Light Tilda ♥


Tonight I will show you another Christmas Card. This one with the lovely Lingonberry Light Tilda. She is also from the A Lovely Christmas Collection 2015.
The image is colored with Distress Ink, re-inkers.


I have added a lot of Frantage - Shabby White around the image and also on the Christmas flowers I have made with a DooHickey Die from Magnolia. The leaves, sign and tags are also made with Magnolia dies. All except from the shape of the card, which is made with a GoKreate die.
The papers are from Maja Design and the Home for the Holidays Collection.
The postmarks are made with stamps from Stempelglede.














I really loved making this card, it is so fun to combine all the dies. And the red lingonberries in her hair make a lovely touch to the soft colours on the card.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and leaving me a comment!
With love, Camilla

2 kommentarer:

LottesCards sa...

Just stunning as always! Love stopping by on your blog!!! Hugs Lotte

Patty O'Malley sa...

Beautiful, beautiful card, Camilla! Your details are always so pretty!