tirsdag 11. mars 2014

Write a message Tilda ♥

Hi there!
I am back with a birthday card. 
MDUC celebrate their fifth birthday as a Challenge blog. 
That is amazing, and Debbie P, Kylie and Karen have done a wonderful job the past five years.
I have been a part of the Challenge team for over three years now, and have loved it.
But still I have taken the hard decision to step down.
So this will be my last card for the challenge..
But back to my card. I have coloured up "Write a Message Tilda" from the Lost & Found Collection 2014, with Distress Ink, re-inkers. 
The papers are from Maja Design and the Sofiero collection. The big butterfly is made with the DooHickey Butterfly die.
Under you can view two Tilda Tags that I have attached behind the image.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
With love, Camilla

3 kommentarer:

Sharon sa...

This is stunning Camilla. I love this adorable image and the design is totally gorgeous.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon.

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

Wauuu
gorgeous card
love this image
hugs Tamara

Patty O'Malley sa...

I love this card! You always make the most beautiful cards! I am sad to hear you won't be participating in the challenge anymore; however, I do hope that you will continue to be making your gorgeous cards to share with us.