tirsdag 4. mars 2014

Sagittarius from the Zodiac Collection 2014

Hi there! I am back with a reminder card for MDUC.
It is still not much time for blogging, my baby takes much of my time.
The theme at MDUC is BUTTERFLIES, and I have used a butterfly die from Magnolia. Each of the two butterflies are double. As I have placed them on top of each other. 
The wonderful image is from Magnolia and the new coming Zodiac collection.
This one is called Sagittarius. 
She is coloured with Distress Ink, re-inkers and Markers.
I have used some favourite DooHickeys here:
So Wrapped Lovely
Tilda Tag
Swirly Butterfly
Roses and hip rosebuds are from WOC.
The swirls around the image are from Stempelglede and the Vintage Garden collection.
The postmark stamp is from Kort & Godt.
I am leaving some more photos here for you to look at! :)


A beautiful big flower from Iamroses.
Flowerberries from Kort&Godt.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
With love, Camilla

6 kommentarer:

Margreet sa...

What a beautifull card
Hugs Margreet

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

Wauuu
gorgeous presentation
love your new card
hugs Tamara

Patty O'Malley sa...

Everything about this card is so gorgeous, Camilla! The colors used on Tilda are perfect. I love all the pretty dies used here also.

Sharon sa...

This is stunning Camilla. The image is so cute and I love the gorgeous embellishments and design. Fabulous.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Anonym sa...

This is stunning, I love the soft colours and pretty shape, just beautiful
Hugs Julie P

Christina C. sa...

Adore your magnificently colored Tilda, as well as all those exquisite details! An incredibly gorgeous creation, Camilla!